CAREER FOCUS & QUALIFICATIONS
Hardworking, efficient, and project oriented with outstanding skills in the areas of customer service, hotel front desk operations, general bookkeeping, order processing, and problem resolution.
Hotel & Resort of Vermont, Scover, VT, 2012 – Present
Front Desk Clerk
* Handle a large volume of customer reservations for a leading resort.
* Carry out the resolution of customer complaints, in all areas of room availability,
room condition, service complaints, safety issues, and billing discrepancies.
* Operate a multi-line computerized switchboard with a high degree of efficiency.
* Follow-up on computerized and verbal wake-up calls; and perform calls manually.
* Maintain cash draw, disbursement sheets, and credit card authorizations.
* Calculate daily percentage of profit brought in for the preparation of monthly reports.
Switchgears, Ltd, Loggers, VT, 2008 – 2012
General Office Clerk
* Managed a staff of 10 and delegated diversified work assignments to assist the department in maintain efficient operations with a focus on fund processing.
* Responded to customer inquiries regarding money transfers.
* Tallied department timesheets for payroll department.
* Programmed and operated all keypunch transactions for billing.
* Carried out all money transfers and prepared related reports.
* Devised and maintained a large filing system.
Harrison & Sons, Maplestree, VT, 2002 – 2008
Employment Service Clerk
* Provided clerical support for a small insurance carrier.
* Prepared and processed general documentation and claims.
* Recovered unemployment insurance overpayments based on state laws.
* Maintained bookkeeping and trained personnel on overpayments.
* Responded to calls from regional brokers.
Jenkins College, Unisonville, VT
Associates in Liberal Arts
MS Word and Excel