Competitive Insurance Now, Seattle, WA | 2003 – Present
Insurance Sales Manager
Championed the growth development of a large west coast region for this major insurance carrier selling products and services through underwriting a large portfolio of title insurance subsidiaries. Built a multi-million dollar book of business developing a small to medium sized accounts across diverse industry sectors. Greatly reduced account retention risk by executing business strategies by serving as a trusted account representative.
- Realized annual revenues of $7.6M through pipeline development and renewal of new policies.
- Carved out new business acquisition opportunities through execution of 45 annual conferences.
- Led aggressive negotiations and renewed proposals that propelled client wins
- Executed business alternations that spurred business growth across the account landscape.
- Built client trust as the go-to-person for problem resolutions focused on title searches.
- Pushed processes forward and collaborated with attorneys to solve complicated issues.
- Managed annual business development meetings and facilitated on-site and web-based training.
- Designed and implemented business management practices and cost-containment strategies.
- Crafted business mechanisms, performance metrics, and repeatable / best processes.
- Ensure satisfaction of requirements and revenue goals working closely with agents.
- Co-performed underwriter audits, serving as a business partner and liability coach to clients.
- Monitored business processes to ensure compliance with regulated payment procedures; identified fraudulent management of multi-million dollar escrow fund accounts; and tracked receivables.
- Trained clients in state regulations, risk guidelines and industry practices to reduce business practice risk.
Emory College, Arlington, VA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
MS Word and Excel; Title Insurance Databases