15+ years of diverse experience in positions in the areas of office management, customer service, order processing, purchasing, and marketing. Possesses an unwavering commitment to providing customer service excellence;
ensures customers receive accurate orders on time. Interacts well with personnel, vendors, and sales representatives exercising a high degree of professionalism, discretion, and problem resolution capabilities. Detail-oriented and resourceful with a proven ability to complete projects on time and in accordance with budgets and quality standards.
INTER-CONTINENTAL PAPER TRAIL, Vintage, CT 2001 – Present
Marketing Assistant, Purchasing Department
- Work with Purchasing on the development of strategies to promote new product lines targeting major retailers and potential channel distribution partners.
- Developed a marketing campaign that drove online exposure to the B2B market.
- Assist with the high-volume purchasing of a wholesale paper goods, working with manufacturers to ensure product availability and cost containment.
- Compile and upload purchase orders into a complex system, listing more than 5,000 products under hundreds of categories to facilitate on time billing.
- Update and maintain all sales and purchasing reports for cost tracking and forecasting. Source vendors and train channel partners in billing activities.
HEATH CARE PROCESSING, Binghamton, NY 1998 – 2001
Department Manager, Heath Care Services
- Processed a weekly volume of 200+ home healthcare invoices for prompt payment.
- Generated Pre-Billing Audits to ensure the accuracy of hospice patient billing
against acuity level UPIN numbers and length of physicians’ Inpatient Unit services.
- Verified the proper assignment of Medicaid rates to all nursing home hospice patients.
- Maintained Medicaid Pending Log Prepare invoices for a long-term care facility.
- Ran reports, analyzed clinical data for billing, and compiling statistical data.
- Maintained check transmittals and handled 90-day delinquent accounts and collections.
- Assisted sales staff with customer inquiries to drive business and account retention.
Henderson University, Beacon, NY
Associates in Marketing, 2005
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; QuickBooks