PRODUCT MANAGER | MARKETING
Product management professional with career path managing the product development and marketing of brand categories for Fortune 500 clients. Formulates strategic roadmaps and manages the product development lifecycle from point of planning, designing and testing to market execution with an emphasis on strategic Internet marketing campaigns. Hands on team leader with extensive experience managing multiple teams across various business units. Technical proficiencies include programming, SEO / SEM, and expert use of high-end performance tracking tools.
Company, Town, XX Date – Present
Senior Product Manager
* Create and implement product roadmaps to maximize exposure across online markets.
* Galvanize the efforts of multiple units to build business cases support product decisions.
* Motivate teams and create a sense of urgency in meeting project goals and deadlines.
* Manage third-party dependencies and secure key engagement and resource alignment.
* Leverage customer / market research data and competitive analysis to plan next steps.
* Present product strategy to senior management team backed by hard data and projections.
* Head ideation meetings to strategize on how to turn client visions into realities.
* Institute new programs that accelerated visitor traffic, retention, and conversion rates.
Company, Town, XX Date – Date
* Drove revenue performance of top websites for this high-end fashion online magazine.
* Provided long-term vision and strategic planning of online marketing campaigns.
* Coordinated product development execution, key operating targets and financial goals.
* Conducted market research and wrote product briefs for hundreds of brand categories.
* Developed and managed multiple testing programs and performed behavior analysis and reporting using performance metrics and tracking tools to measure ROI.
Company, Town, XX Date – Date
Assistant Product Manager / Market Data Researcher
* Prepared business and marketing plans to include pricing. market strategy, and forecasting.
* Crafted and rolled out strategic marketing plans to achieve entry into multiple markets.
* Tracked the climate of the competitor landscape by gathering market intelligence using surveys.
* Established, instituted and enforced SOPs, KPIs, best practices, policies and procedures.
* Built a team to drive productivity, efficiency, product quality, and channel distribution, fusing business operations across marketing function, sales, and product development.
* Developed product implementation processes involving the opening of an inbound customer call center, heading all aspects of agent training to provide real-time customer support.
* Managed all aspects of contract negotiations and pricing for a 200+ product line.
* Delivered sales and marketing presentations to ignite sales region wide.
* Executed exciting promotional campaigns and managed dozens of trade show events.
* Analyzed the competitive landscape and measured market demands and buying trends.
* Prepared product roadmaps, marketing collateral, pricing and business cases.
* Assisted core team in the creative design and deployment of product developments.
College, Town, XX
B.A. in Marketing, Date
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator