NONPROFIT OFFICE / PROGRAM MANAGER
Broad reaching experience working in private and government sectors. Coordinates programs that enrich the community through artistic expression to raise funds and awareness of important issues impacting individuals at the local and global level.
Government Midland Services, Arlington, VA, 2008 – Present
* Act as Corporate liaison between executive office and financial institutions to
ensure proper communication, approval, and clearing of financial transactions.
* Manage the interviewing, hiring, training, and performance of 23 agents.
* Prepare comprehensive financial reports and proposals for senior management review.
* Coordinate in-house and off-site financial services-related seminars and workshops.
* Interface with warehousing and shipping departments to track the distribution of
rented medical equipment and supplies across 12 government sponsored clinics.
* Recovered funds in excess of $250k through extensive research and collection efforts.
* Procure inventory from the private sector, overseeing purchase orders and billing.
Community Art, Greensboro, NC, 1997 – 2008
* Worked with community leaders to coordinate fundraising and recruitment efforts
aimed at enriching the community through artistic and cultural exposure.
* Assisted volunteer accountant with accounts payables/receivables, payroll,
marketing expenses and allocation of local/government grants.
* Prepared Profit & Loss statements for Board review.
* Coordinated the development, promotion and implementation of art courses
encompassing catalog ads, class outlines, curriculum scheduling, and fee processing.
* Supervised a rotating group of volunteers in excess of fifty, as well as clerical assistants.
VALHALLA COLLEGE, Valhalla, NY
B.S. in Business Administration
MS Word and Excel; QuickBooks; and GOVDB