NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – FASHION INDUSTRY
Clothing – Accessories – Footwear
Brand Management / Channel Development /
Client Relationship Management (CRM) / Contract Negotiations / Purchasing / Inventory Control / Structuring of Sales Agreements / Agency Relations / Internet Marketing
National sales management professional with 12-years of experience managing key business accounts for leading companies in across fashion industry verticals. Offers a talent for strategically expanding sales relationships and bottom line performance by driving business growth through execution of traditional and online advertising opportunities
Sales and Marketing Know-How: Strong familiarity with methodologies for promoting and selling services and solutions using marketing strategies and specialized sales techniques
Communication Skills: Articulate ideas with internal and external clients to drive brand awareness.
Customer Service: Provide and measure the effectiveness of customer service excellence using tailored surveys.
Critical Thinking: Employ the use of reasoning to identify cost-effective business solutions to difficult situations.
Credentials: Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Fashion Design
Computer Proficiencies: CRM (MS Dynamics); MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Company One, Town, US, date to date
Catapulted the sales of high-profile designer women’s footwear brands to the global marketplace through
top channel distribution that includes leading department stores and independent retailers.
• Execute the development of long- and short-term plans to drive optimal performance and revenue growth.
• Strategically negotiate exclusive worldwide licensing agreements key global fashion industry leaders.
• Oversee the penetration of sales channels and expansion of web-based and traditional catalog operations.
• Foster teamwork amongst staff, clients and vendors to ensure satisfaction across all business lines.
• Recruit and manage a national sales force of 140 in all major U.S. cities, with direct responsibility for coaching teams on product knowledge and complex sales cycle processes.
• Expanded annual sales from $1.5 million to $17 million in first three years with the acquisition of Domtrul’s Department store, achieving a greater channel distribution that includes in-store, online and catalog.
• Improved CRM capabilities with a 40% increase in account executives and intense skills training program.
Company Town, Town, US, date to date
REGIONAL ADVERTISING MANAGER
Provide sales management as a key point person between cross-disciplined teams and advertising agencies
serving the fashion and entertainment industries.
• Providing creative direction to art directors, freelance artists, writers and production artists on all initiatives.
• Established and coordinated all directives for multiple projects from point of planning through delivery.
• Presided over copywriting for print collateral, web-based advertising, press releases and e-mail blasts.
• Developed brand marketing concepts reflecting client vision and presented to client groups.
• Conducted strategic target market research to identify and develop new leads and gain a competitive edge.
• Managed and developed a dynamic team of 70 regional sales and marketing professionals.
• Created marketing strategy, developed key account profiles, established brand awareness campaigns that achieved national brand recognition across online media, television and radio categories.
• Formulated a strategic plan to turnaround a $17MM subsidiary of Company, securing clients for potential acquisition by top competitor.
COLLEGE, Town, US
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration