Medical esthetician position with a progressive medical facility .
- Credentialed medical esthetician with more than 20 years of experience working as a medical assistant.
- Expertly provides exception patient and client care services throughout medical groups, private practices, walk-in clinics, women’s centers, and OB-GYN medical offices.
- Knowledgeably applies treatments including epidermabrasion, microdermabrasion, and phenol chemical peels.
- Proficiently utilizes specialized operation of high frequency instrumentation.
- Screens and processes patients and assists in pre- and post-operative procedures/
- Manages medical office activities, from insurance verification to appointment scheduling.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
– Chemical Peels
– Glycolic Acid Treatments
– Therapeutic Facials
Hair Removal & Waxing
– Ear Candling
– Paraffin Waxing
– Back/Foot Treatments
– Make-up Artistry
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Town, US
Certificate of Completion, Esthetics Program
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
State Licensed in Esthetics
Member, Aesthetics’ International Association
Member, National Phlebotomy Association