Consumer and Dealer Base Marketing
Offer a background in marketing and business development along with a proven ability to coordinate the planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiative for key customers to drive desired results. Possess excellent communication skills, project management experience, and ability to work well in team environment. Detail oriented; skilled in preparing reports and business correspondence and presenting progress to clients.
Company, Town, US date to present
• Expand services into new target markets using mix marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
• Utilize pricing methods to ensure accounts meet targeted financial goals.
• Manage promotional expenditures and activities in conjunction with customer objectives and control costs.
• Meet with customers, sales team, and brokers to develop premier marketing, advertising and POS programs.
• Direct trade advertising programs, to include creative, production, and media purchases.
• Analyze consumer and channel trends and insights to capitalize on category opportunities.
• Contact client companies through solicitation and selling of provided services.
• Prepare sales and marketing strategies and programs, competitive bids, major proposals and presentations.
• Maintain communications with clients to ensure quality service customer satisfaction.
Company, Town, US date to date
• Built strong sales and consultative relationships with assigned dealer base.
• Encouraged enrollment and offered consultation regarding current dealer products and service selections.
• Created, updated and maintained marketing plans for dealers to minimize risk and maximize performance.
• Presented marketing plans, trends, and additional suggestions to client.
• Reviewed changes to the marketplace and assisted dealer base in adjusting marketing plans.
• Maintained documentation on dealer communications, including customer service opportunities and complaints.
• Tracked schedules and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
• Promoted customer acquisition, retention and responses while improving brand awareness client ROI.
• Generated reports and recommendations regarding performance status of dealer base.
• Implemented quality control process for marketing materials and dealer selections.
University of Any State
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
• MS Word
• MS PowerPoint
• Dream Weaver
• Adobe Photo Shop