CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Offering extensive, specialized and accomplished experience working in call centers managing sales and account activities.
• Manages a high workload using strong document review, preparation and tracking skills.
• Trains call agents on product services and call procedures.
• Interfaces well with the public and all levels of an organization to ensure customer service excellence.
• Skillfully diffuses tensions exercising a trained ability to identify, evaluate, and resolve problems.
Call & Care Connex, Salt Lake City, UT – 2/2005 to Present
Senior Customer Service Representative / Team Trainer
• Contribute to driving sales of products and services representing cross-industry enterprises from around the world.
• Exceed individual and team sales goals within an a high volume in-bound call center with 1,500 agents.
• Deliver unsurpassed customer service, resulting in product sales and increased customer satisfaction rating goals.
• Provide timely resolution to accounts on diversified product inquiries ranging from banking cards to cell phones.
• Utilize technical kowledge, patience, and a professional disposition to meet one-call resolution goals.
• Quickly learn and train team on new products and services.
• Utilize call center support applications to access information and assist customers with account billing and new products.
Sparky Installs, Salt Lake City, UT – 3/2001 to 2/2005
Senior Account Manager
• Managed information on more than 400 business accounts to ensure the accuracy of all work orders.
• Facilitated communications between customers and contractors to resolve issues while building trust.
• Trained, supervised and evaluated crews in the field to ensure productivity, safety and compliance.
• Rallied all involved to work as a team to ensure quality assurance satisfaction of tight deadlines.
• Prepared detail logs and status reports on all jobs for management review.
Used Car Parts Depot, Salt Lake City, UT – 5/1997 to 3/2001
Customer Service Representative
• Provided general technical support and coordinated the shipment of replacement parts.
• Traced and resolved shipping issues and reconciled invoicing discrepancies.
• Entered orders with 98% accuracy utilizing a proprietary customer database.
• Processed customer credit/debits, provided invoicing information and monitored rebates.
• Trained new hires on products, company policies and call center procedures.
• Recognized for achieving best call quality and customer service excellence.
Utah Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
Associates in Business Administration, 2001
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint