CAREER DIRECTION: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Financial services professional with accomplished experience in finance and general HR management. Drive portfolio account management leveraging core competencies in the areas of accounts and contracts management, financial services, client relations, and staff management.
FUNDERS, LTD, Canton, MD | 2005 – Present
Financial Services Account Representative
• Managed a portfolio of 4,500 accounts, contributing to a $780M loan growth in 1997.
• Grew account base comprised of commercial financing, residential, home equity and consumer loans, spanning multiple counties and frequented other branches to provide support.
• Processed and serviced loans and insurance policies of up to $150,000.
• Followed up on payment and collections activity.
• Recorded transactions on network database; maintained General Ledger and balance sheets; handled month-end-closings; performed nightly deposits; assisted with employee training.
• Interfaced with borrowers and legal representatives throughout all phases of loan process.
• Liaised between branches and response center to ensure integrity of local area network server.
• Conducted persuasive presentations exercising a knowledge of product and client needs.
CONTRACTING PARTNERS, Easton, MD | 1999 – 2005
HR Associate / Field Supervisor
• Recruited, trained and directed 150 maintenance crews members on all aspects of building maintenance for major corporate clients that included HP, Revlon, and AIG Insurance.
• Performed facility inspections to ensure compliance with OSHA safety regulations.
• Maintained confidential personnel files including salary histories, performance evaluations, time sheets, attendance records, medical reports, W-2 forms, and job applications and resumes.
• Scheduled day and evening shifts; prepared and distributed weekly payroll.
• Handled equipment inspection, troubleshooting and repairs; purchasing and inventory control.
• Interfaced with corporate clients to address issues requiring immediate attention and resolve.
• Communicated daily status reports to Head Supervisor and other senior supervisors.
EASTON UNIVERSITY, Easton, MD
Bachelor of Arts, Economics