SUPPORT SPECIALIST / AUDITOR / FINANCIAL ANALYST
• Offer extensive experience in the areas of banking and auditing.
• Demonstrate a high degree of resourcefulness and initiative in fulfillment of tasks.
• Continually strive to expand and improve personal knowledge in all assigned areas.
• Research market and industry information and accurately interpret data and trends.
• Expand industry knowledge in investment banking and promote ideas and best practices.
• Exercise a highly professional, courteous, and cooperative approach to all assigned tasks.
STERLING FINANCIAL Bainbridge, GA | 2011 – Present
Support Specialist / Analyst
• Interface with bankers and external contacts to obtain financial data solutions for banker clients.
• Work directly with data vendors to resolve data discrepancies.
• Make inquiries and follow up with banker on all external inquiries.
• Put forth a commitment towards teamwork and a willingness to contribute to the group.
• Recommend potential solutions and best practices when applicable.
• Work as part of a self-directed team with accountability for all technical aspects of work, quality, efficiency, daily workflow and customer service.
• Communicate effectively with bankers, vendors, peers and cross-functional departments.
Financial Analysis & Reporting
• Develop and maintain a broad understanding of financial databases, valuations and some financial modeling methods used within the department.
• Provide assistance and expertise to bankers regarding database capabilities.
• Work with bankers to obtain solutions for data shortcomings.
• Perform quantitative analysis of company valuations and financial modeling.
• Prepare client presentations and actively manage the compilation of pitch books.
AUDITOR ALLIANCE, Americus, GA | 2001 – 2011
• Established audit department from the ground up: developed core audit strategies and managed the submission of all annual reports to external and internal auditors.
• Selected and mentored audit staff members, developed the Department’s standard audit tools.
• Developing a risk based audit approach and departmental-wide budget control system.
• Designing a high effective audit reporting system for senior management access.
• Streamlined the preparation of monthly financial statements and variance analysis reports.
GEORGIA SOUTHWESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY, Americus, GA