Company, Town, US date to date
EVENT MARKETING ASSOCIATE
• Worked with city officials, street vendors, street teams and advertising firms.
• Secured donations from not-for-profit agencies and community based merchants.
• Wrote advertising and promotional copy and tracked participant registrations.
• Identify and seize event marketing sponsorship opportunities for Fortune 100-500 clients, as well as strategic alliances, across entertainment, lifestyle, and consumer product categories.
• Direct the planning, execution, and onsite management of event productions and marketing initiatives with accountability for ensuring end-to-end solutions.
• Attain goals using a mix of street promotions, experiential / grassroots marketing, talent acquisition, print advertising, contests, and generation of favorable media and PR coverage.
• Confer with clients on the creation of thematic events and conduct weekly brainstorming meetings with staffs to formulate brand awareness marketing strategies and promotional tools.
• Negotiate contracts to ensure competitive rates and availability of top-flight services.
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing Management