CORPORATE SALES TRAINER
• Experienced corporate sales trainer skilled in facilitating successful corporate training programs for employee and client groups of up to 350 participants.
• Expert in developing training materials and presenting programs in a stimulating manner using a combination of personality, multimedia and group exercises.
• Outgoing and energetic with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work well within a team, handle multiple tasks and identify and swiftly solve problems.
• Strong computer proficiency skills that includes creating highly effective slideshow presentations and audiovisuals.
Company, Town, US, date to Present
Corporate Sales Trainer
• Plan, create and execute training programs and techniques to territory coordinators and associates.
• Analyze training needs and facilitate both workshops and training programs for the sales force.
• Implement tracking mechanisms to analyze the results of workshops and training programs.
• Coordinate with Corporate sales training department and serve as as resource for the field force on various topics such as product, work-site marketing, enrollment training, and automation
• Compile statistics, evaluate data, form conclusion and present recommendation to management.
• Participate in territory meetings, trade shows, territory activities, special events and seminars.
• Keep apprised of technical product knowledge, sales techniques and marketing trends.
* Liaison between sales force and Corporate to troubleshoot issues to avoid escalation.
• Assist sales director with timely submission of required documentation and gather data on territory for pre-established and custom reports for management review.
Company, Town, US, date to Present
Assistant Corporate Sales Trainer
• Assisted in developing needs assessments of sales representatives and sales management.
• Delivered and evaluated training programs concerning domain, industry, and solution areas.
• Prepared training manuals, feedback survey forms, and support materials.
• Worked with Director of Sales Training, Sales VP and directors on training plans for programs.
• Co-monitored and evaluated the effectiveness of all sales training programs.
• Kept apprised of new training methods, competitors activity, and upcoming products to ensure current and effective training programs for sales personnel.
• Established and maintained high performance standards throughout the training process.
• Contacted and scheduled internal or outside product specialists for specialized training.
• Maintained the Sales training calendar of events.
• Assisted in managing content for the sales training website.
• Prepared progress reports on new hires and sales personnel.
State University, Any Town, USA
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
MS Word, Excel, Outlook, database management
Corporate sales trainers are critical to the success of a company’s sales force. Similar to a school teacher, they are able to provide sales teams (aka students) with the skills and product knowledge needed to effectively sell. They understand the product (subject area), develop and implement sales training programs (curriculum), create materials (lesson plans) and evaluate how well each sales representative is doing based on their performance (assessments) and feedback from sales managers (school administrators). Similar to a teacher, they have the personality to teach and motivate learners (sales teams) in both large groups and one-on-one.
Explain how the company, the products, and the sales training programs tie in, what the launches are about, and the types of techniques, tools and software programs being used to drive the success of sales training program. Use metrics to show how a sales team performed before and after you trained them. Show how you created new sales training materials and implemented new approaches leveraging existing practices and systems.