Offer a background in finance with hands-on experience in business and financial operations. Exceptional ability to evaluate company-wide infrastructures and to plan and develop solutions that support the financial requirements of multiple business units. Proven ability to work in a team or leadership role. Strong client service skills with the ability to adjust to new project environments
Company, Town, XX, Date – Present
Assist controller with the Division’s financial operations in all areas of general accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, and payroll, as well as all administrative and treasury functions. Supervise periodic audits and ensure compliance with established policies, regulations, and procedures.
• Develop and maintain an efficient and effective financial and administrative organization in charge of selecting, training, supervising, and counseling of all accounting personnel.
• Supervise the preparation, maintenance, and presentation of all financial data internally or externally.
• Design computerized systems to maximize productivity and both accounting and reporting functions.
• Manage the preparation of all financial data required by external auditing firms.
• Prepare cash flow projections, review and plan cash outflow and investment activity.
• Collaborate with senior management to accurately forecast and report on financial status.
• Research, evaluate, and report on business investments, acquisitions, and planning initiatives.
• Prepare financial reports summaries to predict economic and financial standing, taking into consideration revenues, expenditures, and net assets based on past and present operations.
• Serve as custodian to safeguard the organization’s financial assets.
• Develop, implement, and control cash management operations.
Company, Town, XX, Date – Date
• Performed tax reviews and processed invoices for weekly payments.
• Executed, reconciled and transmitted monthly accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Processed tax bills for payment for all company units.
• Work directly with all concerned to identify and resolved system issues.
• Verified monthly billing charges and prepare billing interface for client and all company units.
• Responded to client and contractor inquiries pertaining to payments and check issuance.
• Process billing adjustments and managed account reconciliation.
College, Town, XX
Bachelor of Art in Finance and Business Management
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; QuickBooks; Peachtree Accounting