Offering experience coordinating office activities for construction and plumbing companies.
Universal Construction Associates, Lexington, KY | 2008 – Present
- Coordinate the activities of a busy construction management office in all areas of contractor relations, document preparation, and field crew scheduling.
- Interface with contractors and customers during residential and commercial projects.
- Handle the cost-effective ordering and replenishment of construction materials.
- Assist contractors with the preparation of blueprints and CAD drawings.
- Provide assistance to owners with correspondence preparation and travel coordination.
Drip Free Solutions, Lexington, KY | 2004 – 2008
- Coordinated the dispatching of field plumbers for a more 150+ plumbing assignments.
- Interacted with residential and commercial customers to schedule appointments.
- Ordered a high volume of plumbing supplies working with several industry vendors.
- Served a point person for crews concerning schedules, site access, safety, parts ordering, technical questions, job orders, and customer inquiries and complaints.
Regional Plumbing Services, Lexington, KY | 2002 – 2004
- Scheduled more than 30 plumbing jobs a weeks to service residential and commercial customers.
- Interacted with field crews to coordinate work schedules and resolve on-the-job issues, from site access and equipment requirements to safety issues and customer complaints.
- Processed work orders, assisted with materials handling activities, and helped track inventory.
- Assisted company owners and department managers with office administration activities in all areas of correspondence, proposals, presentations and spreadsheet preparation.
Axel Subcontractors, Lexington, KY | 1998 – 2002
- Managed a high volume of incoming calls from customers, field engineers, and surveyors in reference to construction projects, job estimates, blueprints, and work schedules.
- Served as a liaison between the office and field construction team on all project related issues.
- Helped with the preparation of subcontracts, change orders, and bid packages, and closeout documents.
- Coordinated the issuance of insurance certificates and OSHA training classes.
Lexington Community College, Lexington, KY
Associates in Office Technology, 2005
SOFTWARE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
CAD; Ability to interpret blueprints