- Detail oriented with a good figure aptitude; keenly recognize and correct discrepancies
- Experienced in light bookkeeping, and handling, recording and vaulting of large cash sums
- Completed a one-year Computerized Office Technology training course
- Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy; understand the importance of a job well done
- Interact directly with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Computer literate; enjoy learning and training others; communicate effectively in English/Spanish
USA SUPERMARKETS, Carson City, NV, 7/2008 to Present
Held the following positions concurrently:
Assistant Bookkeeping Clerk
Cashier, Bakery/Deli Clerk
- Worked with Bookkeeper on computerized account reconciliations, including gift certificates, money orders, vouchers, food stamps, and both Western Union and Lottery sales.
- Proved out, prepared reports, entered data into computer and carried out money drops.
- Handled voids, approved overrides, and ensured the processing of cash register and credit card transactions demonstrating a good memory for numbers and codes.
- Supervised cashiers in areas of scheduled breaks and routine spot checks to verify draw counts.
- Managed cash register transactions and prepared detailed reports.
- Input SKU-based data to activate inventory pricing modifications and promotions.
- Greeted and served customers exercising a customer-focused attitude.
- Coordinated with other departments on daily store operations.
- Prepared, decorated, and displayed food products.
- Maintained standards set by Board of Health.
CARSON CITY VOCATIONAL, Carson City, NV
Certificate of Completion
Computerized Office Technology, 2008