Seeking to secure an administrative assistant position, offering extensive experience working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
Key Skill Sets:
- Project oriented with a proven ability to coordinate the details of multiple tasks.
- Excellent skills in various software programs; accurately and consistently types 75+ WPM
- Trustworthy, ethical and discrete; committed to superior customer service.
- Confident and poised when interacting with individuals at all levels.
- Resourceful and analytical with a penchant for detail and mathematical aptitude.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks and Peachtree Accounting.
Auto Parts Brokerage, Sherman Oaks, CA; 2012 – Present
- Enter all sales/purchase orders in system before deadline.
- Place orders and manage equipment parts requirements.
- Verify, ship and track orders for entire region.
- Maintain and update all auto parts procurement reports.
Financial Lines, Sherman Oaks, CA; 2010 – 2012
- Managed credit transactions and generated invoices from job tickets.
- Assisted sales staff with responses to customer inquires/responses.
- Maintained check transmittal forms for collections of outstanding monies.
- Processed and printed purchase orders and verified customer signatures.
Alpha Realty, Sherman Oaks, CA; 2009 – 2010
Real Estate Assistant
- Marketed new projects and vacant apartments.
- Oversaw leasing of rental properties for programs.
- Assisted with development of agency rent collection procedure.
- Arranged credit checks, income verification, and home visitations.
Sherman Oaks Community College, Sherman Oaks, CA
A.A.S., Liberal Studies; GPA 3.9