BANKER’S OF THE U.S., Kollinsworth, OH | 2008 to Present
- Collaborate with management to gather information pertaining to key issues.
- Properly handle the direction of business relations and distribution of literature.
- Coordinate the interviewing process between management, HR, and new hires.
- Assist clients with travel, hotel and car service arrangements Organize off-site functions involving attendance confirmation, securing of venues, menu choices, travel arrangements, and preparation of materials and presentations.
- Process expense reports and invoices reflecting proper adherence internal practices.
- Assist with customer-service, product availability, and quality control-related issues.
- Assess assignments to determine the prioritization of work flow; screen calls and mail.
- Devise and maintain extensive filing system and corresponding cross-referenced list.
CERAMICS FOR KIDDIES, Kollinsworth, OH | 2002 to 2007
- Provided administrative support to the Controller of Finance and Area Managers.
- Organized meetings, agendas, travel arrangements, itineraries, expense reports.
- Maintained attendance records of 35 departmental personnel for two business offices.
- Handled the inventory and requisitioning of supplies adhering to a strict budget.
- Assisted with preparing complex databases, with ad hoc projects, and overflow work.
University of Kollinsworth, OH
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; WordPerfect and Visio